Reports in the timesheet software
For a project administrator it is easy to get an overview of how much time that has been
registered on a project or activity and time registered by a specific user.
All reports can be exported to Excel.
How to generate reports
Select the wanted report from the top menu, after the report is loaded there is a possibility to filter the result
enabling a flexible report creation.
The normal filter possibilities are:
When you have selected the wanted filtration just press 'Generate Report' to create the report.
- Time Period - the time period of the report
- Users - Either all users or a specific user
- Result unit - There is a possibility to register a Result Unit on each user. This makes it possible to filter out just members of a selected group of users in the report.
- Project - Either all project or a specific project
- Client - It is possible to connect each project to a client/customer. This makes it possible to filter out projects belonging to a specific client/customer
- Type of time - You can configure each activity under projects to be of a specific type of time. The possible types are: 'Regular', 'Billable', 'Holiday' and
'Sickday hours'. This makes it possible to filter the reports on these time types.
Example of reports
Below you can find examples of reports offered in the system: